Resolution re: COVID-19
On August 6, 2020, the Isaac Governing Board approved and adopted a Resolution in response to the COIVD-19 pandemic for the following:
- temporarily suspending in-person learning
- calling for the creation of a district wide Mitigation plan
- to submit to the Arizona Department of Education, the district's distance learning plan
- arrange for on-site learning opportunities and support services for students who need a place to go during the school day.
- implement a policy requiring face coverings
- to continue to pay its employees during periods of school building closures, in conformity with Order 6 of Executive Order 2020-51
Mario Ventura, Ed.D.
Yardley Zamorano, ,