About Isaac SD No. 5
Dedicated to Student Success.
The Isaac School District will prepare all students to excel in their education and in life.
To educate and develop responsible students while honoring the diversity of our learning community
Our Core Values
- Exceptional learning for every child, everyday
- Quality instruction across the curriculum
- Accountable to each other and the community through exceptional customer service
- Continuous improvement through collaboration, accountability, professional growth and innovation
- Outstanding family and community partnerships that promote learner-centered engagement
- Effective use of resources through fiscal responsibility.
"A.C.C.T." for Isaac Kids
The Isaac School District will consistently focus on Accountability, Communication, Collaboration, and Training to develop and implement strategic goals.
Isaac School District provides a broad spectrum of learning environments, programs, and extracurricular activities to help nurture and grow the whole child. We offer preschool for Isaac families and full-day kindergarten to prepare our youngest students for their academic careers. Our music and band programs are recognized as being among the best in the state. Our students have access to exceptional technology to help them learn how to function in the modern environment. And our sports programs not only help children live healthier lives, but they also serve as a point of pride for our community.
Isaac School District is dedicated to the model of Continuous Improvement. Continuous Improvement is a method used to systematically improve educational outcomes over a period of time.
The Continuous Improvement Process includes four key steps:
• Plan: Develop a strategy for an area that needs improvement.
• Do: Work on finding solutions for that area in need.
• Study: Analyze the results to see what worked and what did not.
• Act: Replicate what worked in more classrooms and schools.
Our biggest asset is the people in our District who are committed to improving educational results for our students and are willing to examine a variety of different ways to make those improvements happen. When our talented team members are engaged, we can work together to create a brighter future for our students.