Roles and Responsibilities
- Review the Week-at-a-Glance Learning Guide provided by your teacher to identify daily and weekly learning activities.
- Attend and be on-time for all Live lessons and Class Meetings.
- Log into Clever to access your Google Classroom and digital learning tools.
- Complete all work assigned and submit assignments using Google Classroom.
- Reach out to your teacher with questions through Google Classroom, email, or through your parents.
- Support students with assigned work.
- Check Google Classroom and the Week-at-a-Glance Learning Guide daily.
- Contact your child’s teacher via ISD email or Google Voice account with questions or concerns.
- Sign-up for school and district updates.
- Regularly check ISD webpage and your child’s school web page for updates and important communications.
- Update the front office of any changes to your contact information.
- Return phone calls and emails from your child’s teacher and/or your child’s school.